THE PIXEL GARDEN
A 700 m2 space filled with planters and dedicated to innovation and experimentation. A new and fun way to discover the Exhibitors: growers of herbs, young fruit and vegetable plants, and seeds.
The principle :
- A fun and focused staging of offerings by exhibitors (breeders and genetics distributors).
The goal :
- To offer an area of inspiration and sourcing for ornamental and vegetable plants.
- To enable joint working time between retailer – grower and genetics distributor – and breeder, to prepare the ranges to come.
An opportunity :
- To lead to three-way reflection, concerted upstream, by industry stakeholders.
The possible responses of the Pixel Garden
Technical solutions to provide responses to the current problems impacting ornamental and vegetable plants :
- Response and adaptation to climate change
- Response and adaptation to attacks, diseases & pests
- Contribution to the preservation of bio-diversity
- Contribution to sustainable development
- Response and adaptation of easy plants for the producer
Aesthetic and technical solutions depending on consumer needs / expectations :
Response and adaptation to fashion & trends: plants that are aromatic, fine, aesthetic, privacy, medicinal, adaptable to small spaces (balcony/ terrace), easy to look after, resistant, environmentally friendly